Contact KAMBING FC @ 90466478 or @ 93630254 or kambingfc@hotmail.com

Kambing FC was formed on 5 Jan 2008. This blog chronicles our team's journey till date. Hope you enjoy the read... contact us @ kambingfc@hotmail.com!

Kalah menang takper, GAYA MAU ADA! (win lose NVM, STYLE MUZ HAVE!)

Our Players & Milestones

Videos for 100711 - D2D League S5D3 - Kambing FC 2 - 3 Osiris FC


Click here to view on youtube and for captions.
click here for all videos

Videos for 100704 - D2D League S5D3 - Kambing FC 0 - 1 Team Tsubasa


Click here to view on youtube and for captions.
click here for all videos

Monday, June 11, 2012

Match159: D2D Sports Sunday 3pm / 5pm League: Season 8 Division 5 match 3 vs JSFC 1-7 loss

HT: 0-3 FT: 1-7
Scorers (Assists):
Rafeeq (-)


Bobos (GK)

Shafi - Ernest - Azman Azmi - Farid

Syaifudean - Akim - Rahman - Azman - Khairul Zhafran

Sashi

Subs:
Kevin
Ariel Shahril
Huang
Rafeeq



Bedok View Sec Sch 3pm -
Goal: Rafeeq's powerful drive from an acute angle was mere consolation but it was still a fine finish after one of our rare attacks.

My thoughts are muddied as I write this. I feel more down for the team than myself. I asked myself, have I played my best today? If I did, why is it still not enough? Much was said before and after, a few of us stayed behind to talk it out. Even last night, I had a long whatsapp chat with Kelvin.

(see Shahril's post below about Denmark's tactical discipline). Even before he said this, I was clear with myself with how we should approach this game. Pre-match talk, I told the team to defend first. But we conceded an early goal and lost the plot. Long diagonal and lobbed balls were played over the defence again and again and we were skinned by individual efforts (the no.8 for example). Man-for-man overall, we were simply overmatched. Another fitness test, we couldnt play a simple pass and the opponents kept coming at us after we gave the ball away.

We have to play possibly 2 stronger teams than those we played so far. Another 2 teams behind us at the bottom and those are the games we must win. Then there are the return fixtures, so we have plenty of games still. Through my muddy thoughts, I will give us a couple more games before deciding our next course. There is really nothing much else to say other than we fight on.

If you have defensive players interested to join the team, do tell me, especially if they are able to commit.

MOTM: The partnership of Ariel and Azman Azmi - showed the hunger and determination to win the ball.


Akim